*****I HAVE MOVED!*****
*****Find me here: sarahannrogers.com*****

Welcome! I'm so glad you've found your way here and hope you enjoy your time connecting.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentines Weekend and Date Night with Densons


  1. Valentine's weekend was wonderful!  Billy surprised me and took me to a Bed & Breakfast downtown, which I have always wanted to do.  We ate at Fleet Landing, which is where we ate the night we got engaged!  And then, we went to Kaminsky's in the snow.  It was the best Valentine's ever.  We actually celebrated on Friday night, but I'm so glad that we did because it snowed!  I know that everyone in Charleston felt as if it were their gift, but that night, I felt as if it were mine.  We had such a fun time!  The Bed & Breakfast was really cute, and it had a community-ish feel that we weren't sure about, but ended up really liking it because we were together.  Being married is the best!

  2. On Thursday night (Feb. 18) we had Robbie and Chelsie Denson over.  Chelsie came over early while Robbie and Billy went to a meeting at church.  Chelsie and I cooked our wonderful, semi-gourmet meal, and almost everything turned out beautifully!  The guys loved it, and that made it even better!  We made zucchini, which wasn't wonderful, but alright; honey-orange chicken breasts, which were so good; twice-baked potatoes, which took forever to cook, but were so worth it; and a chocolate chess pie, which ended up looking like a chocolate mess pie, but Chelsie and I still blame it on the pan, and maybe the fact that we forgot an ingredient!  Either way, it was so fun.  Also, after our meal, Billy and Robbie worked on de-clogging our sink (that I clogged - oops!), and they did it! It was so gross, and they were so proud of themselves, as were we.  It was great to have them over and to get to cook with Chelsie, and even greater that the guys cleaned up after we cooked![gallery link="file" columns="2"]