*****I HAVE MOVED!*****
*****Find me here: sarahannrogers.com*****

Welcome! I'm so glad you've found your way here and hope you enjoy your time connecting.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Accessorize

Since I am on Spring Break, I thought that I would go shopping today!  I am doing a little bit of my lovely Shakespeare take-home midterm this morning, and then eating lunch with my awesome husband!
Anyway, I think I'm going to shop for accessories.  You know, makeup, jewelry, belts, scarves, sunglasses - those kinds of things.  I don't know why, but sometimes I like shopping for those things better than I like shopping for clothes.  I don't have to try them on and you can spend less money and just feel so fresh and cute!
For example, I found this awesome belt at Ann Taylor LOFT, and sometimes I even wear it as a headband:

Am I the only one that just loves to accessorize?  What are your favorite accessories?

Also, one of my favorite bloggers, Jennifer, from I'm Just a Girl gave me a super cute award!  She is a great blogger and I feel like we have a lot in common, first being our love for God.  I have to say, meeting all of these blog friends have been great.  Maybe someday I'll meet some of them in real life!

Thanks, Jennifer!

I'm passing it along to:






Some of these girls I know in real life, and they really do bring sunshine in their blogs and in their lives.  The others just have awesome blogs!  

Happy Spring with a smile from my favorite little girl:

6 comments:

  1. Aww thank you so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that was so sweet!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you used a belt as a headband! I am all about cute scarves for accessories...whatever the season. They can add so much to just a plain, solid colored shirt. Easy and fun. I can't wait to shop on my spring break....I'm getting so antsy to update my spring/summer wardrobe! :) I'm ready to move on from all the winter layers. Gross.

    ps....what an adorable little girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cait - I love to accessorize! I ended up not even buying anything like that today, just a super cute cook-book! I can't wait to fill it out!
    I agree, though. I can't wait to get rid of winter clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is presh!! i love that pic. alexa is so talented! accessories rock - i just never can bring myself to buying any. i do want a fun springtime scarf, though! really bad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes, I will use an old pair of socks as a bandana... I am really into recycling and find that I just feel better about myself when I find ways such as this to help the enviroment while looking fresh! I just LOVE fashion, and have a passion to share my gift with as many people as possible!

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my heart smile.