Things I wish I had time for right now:
- Writing consistently each day.
- Working out at the YMCA because they have awesome classes.
- Meeting with more girls one-on-one, especially my small group girls.
- Reading my lovely Christian Romance books.
- Cleaning and organizing more efficiently.
Things I am thankful for right now:
- The opportunity to meet with the girls I do meet with and how much God's teaching me.
- My husband and his laid back attitude that balances me when I'm not-so-relaxed or even not-so-nice.
- The classes I'm taking that are increasing my knowledge about writing.
- My mom, who has become more of a best friend and confidant than ever before.
- The ability and opportunity to do any ministry, even if it does take up our time. It's amazing to pour out and empty yourself and even be weak enough to lean on God. He is strongest then.
Thanks, Melissa, for this great idea!
Also, any South Carolinian readers, please enter Alexa Chloe's giveaway!
Anyone would be lucky to do an awesome photoshoot with her!