1. Visit the small bookstore down the road! It's privately owned, and in a tiny, adorable old house, but never open when I'm free (evenings and Sunday afternoons).
2. Ride a bike in Downtown Charleston. If you have never been there, you must visit. It's just gorgeous and charming and I wish I were there today.
3. Cook a super-gourmet 5-course meal for a bunch of people.
4. Write something inspiring. Maybe on a typewriter.
Is anyone else obsessed with these? So vintage and adorable.
5. Read poetry at a coffee house. I have always wanted to try this. Seriously, how cool and chic would that be?!
6. Go for a run. If you know me, you know that I don't run, but today, I hear the birds chirping, and I think that if I did run, today would be great.
7. Redecorate my living-room. I love the way it looks now, but I also love change. I love shopping at Target and Pier 1 for super cute pillows and frames and throws... If I had money, this would probably really happen today.
Today, I'm in love with this look (don't be fooled, my living room could never look like this):
I won't do any of these things today - I have real life other plans - but wouldn't it be lovely!!??