*****I HAVE MOVED!*****
*****Find me here: sarahannrogers.com*****

Welcome! I'm so glad you've found your way here and hope you enjoy your time connecting.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March Love List

Melissa over at Operation NICE just gave a "nice" assignment a couple of days ago, and I thought it was so adorable!
Write a March love list:
(What I love about March)
  • The surprise I get when it arrives because of February's abrupt ending (28/29 days...)
  • Spring Break (especially from Shakespeare)
  • All of this rain (really, I do love it!).  I think its romantic...
  • Change of weather just as we get tired of coldness and heavy scarves... Well, maybe not the scarves, but chunky stuff is out the window soon.  Can we implement scarves in summer?!

  • In middle school, I designated March 12 as Snickers day and it caught on with my friends - we celebrated until we graduated high school!  I still like to eat one on my self-appointed holiday.


  • March 12 is really Girl Scout Day!  I was one! Actually, I was only a brownie, but I have great memories of learning how to make homemade ice cream and learning pledges (I'm such a dork!).  But my favorite part about any Girl Scouts are:
    • I really just love it because it's what is coming next.  I always get excited about the next season.  When spring is done, I'm ready for summer, and then fall, and then Christmas.... Anyway, I love life and I love new things!
    My nice assignment really did make me feel nicer!  Try it!

    8 comments:

    1. Ohhh your blog is sweet too! Thanks for following me :) I love this blog world and making new "blogger friends"! Have an amazing afternoon,
      Ria

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks for your comment on my blog! Fallowing you as well :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. Love those scarves and want some GS cookies ASAP!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hello Sarah Ann, it was such a nice surprise to see your comment on my blog! Your blog is lovely too, I just read your 'about me' page and from what I can see you have already written a lot of meaningful posts! =) May Jesus continue to bless you and enable you to reach others. Looking forward to reading more of your writing. Sarah

      ReplyDelete
    5. I love this idea! Yes please to scarves year round...just season appropriate ones :). I love snickers bars and girl scout cookies!! I wanted to let you know I left you a little something that will be posted on my blog tomorrow morning. I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!
      xo,
      KA

      ReplyDelete
    6. I think I might have to do a March Love List soon too- I love that idea!

      Thanks so much for your comment on my post- I am loving finding all these bloggers that are my age!!
      -Jessica

      ReplyDelete
    7. i love getting excited for the next season. i love your snickers day. especially since i'm preggers. i will be celebrating with you. : )

      ReplyDelete
    8. haha - everyone loves scarves, huh?

      Carissa - yes! I will look forward to knowing that we are going to eat Snickers together :)

      ReplyDelete

    Your words make my heart smile.