Melissa over at Operation NICE just gave a "nice" assignment a couple of days ago, and I thought it was so adorable!
Write a March love list:
(What I love about March)
- The surprise I get when it arrives because of February's abrupt ending (28/29 days...)
- Spring Break (especially from Shakespeare)
- All of this rain (really, I do love it!). I think its romantic...
- Change of weather just as we get tired of coldness and heavy scarves... Well, maybe not the scarves, but chunky stuff is out the window soon. Can we implement scarves in summer?!
- In middle school, I designated March 12 as Snickers day and it caught on with my friends - we celebrated until we graduated high school! I still like to eat one on my self-appointed holiday.
- March 12 is really Girl Scout Day! I was one! Actually, I was only a brownie, but I have great memories of learning how to make homemade ice cream and learning pledges (I'm such a dork!). But my favorite part about any Girl Scouts are:
- I really just love it because it's what is coming next. I always get excited about the next season. When spring is done, I'm ready for summer, and then fall, and then Christmas.... Anyway, I love life and I love new things!
My nice assignment really did make me feel nicer! Try it!