*****I HAVE MOVED!*****
*****Find me here: sarahannrogers.com*****

Welcome! I'm so glad you've found your way here and hope you enjoy your time connecting.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Refocusing

Taking the day to get away with God.


No long post for today!


Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but 
let God transform you 
into a new person 
by changing the way you think
Then you will learn to know God’s will for you
which is good 
and pleasing 
and perfect.
Romans 12:2

Getting away to refresh and transform with my Jesus.
See you all tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Sarah, I didn't have your email which is why I couldn't group you with others for the Sisterhood of the Blogosphere. Please mail me your email address too, and I'll try grouping you as soon as I can.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for following my blog. I too am following yours and look forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this reminder! I just told my hubby that I was taking a break tomorrow...I need to refocus also. Have a relaxing Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi girl! i tagged you in my post and i'm so sorry for my absence! but i'm back now! xxoo!

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my heart smile.