(doing her hair on her wedding day last July)
2. Hanging out with an awesome couple for coffee tonight.
3. Deciding where to move next (apartment-wise). Our lease is up in August, and unless we buy a house (doubtful) then we will just move to a bigger apartment! I can't wait! I'll post pictures when we move in...
4. The mission trip that is 3 days away. I can't wait. God is going to do some awesome things.
5. Buying mexican vanilla (or should I say vainilla) while we are down there. If you have a chance, get some. The authentic stuff is the best.
6. A giveaway that might come around at the return of my trip. You'll just have to wait and see.
7. Last, but definitely not least, I can't wait to go to Barnes & Noble today. In the past 4 days, I've read through two books already. I'm eating up the time I'm getting to spend on fun reading. I should do reviews on the ones I read. I just finished this one yesterday: