Of course, I must share things I love about my man. Not only is he generally awesome, but he's incredibly sweet and cheesy (in a way that is wonderful)!
What I love about Billy
1. Let's start with this morning. I woke up with a rose on the pillow next to me, a bathroom counter covered in rose petals, tulips on a stack of towels, chocolate, a card, and candles all around my bathtub. It was heavenly. A wonderful way to start Valentine's.
2. He loves to keep secrets. He's like a little boy in that way. I love how excited he gets when he knows something that I don't.
3. He won't ever make a decision by the seat of his pants. That's me. He's so thought-out and will pray and ask for wisdom for months before making a big decision. I know that when I put my life in his hands, he could handle it. He's an amazing leader.
4. He's just so handsome. I love when he smiles at me and I know that it's my smile.
5. He is incredibly talented. He's very musical, and I hope my children are just like him.
Alright, I could go on and on and on. However, I know that you all have heard other lists of mine about how much I adore him. God is so good in giving me such a man.