*****I HAVE MOVED!*****
*****Find me here: sarahannrogers.com*****

Welcome! I'm so glad you've found your way here and hope you enjoy your time connecting.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Mental Capasity... Capacitee... Ugh.

My brain is at complete overload.
I've accidentally put dirty dishes in the refrigerator, overbooked my poor husband and myself for different things on the same night, and said some pretty funny things, especially when I'm tired.

Seriously, if you could see me typing this, you would giggle at how many times I'm backspacing and correcting things.

Maybe it's God's way of humbling me.

Maybe it's my body's way of telling me to stop thinking so much.

Or maybe I'm going absolutely insane, and my poor baby will have a mom who can't finish sentences.

How is it that I feel completely out of it, yet simply blissful all at the same time?  I am loving the fall weather, accessorizing with scarves and a large, round belly, and I even relish being able to experience every odd ache because I know a little baby comes along with it.

I hope he looks like Billy.

See?  I'm rambling.  I'll stop.  Just tell me I'm not crazy, please.

PS - This is our life sometimes lately.  Poor, poor, poor Billy:

Come back later this week for a very cool giveaway.  At least, I think it's cool.

3 comments:

  1. haha. You are not alone sweet girl!! That's for sure. I had a meltdown over being hungry last night. So much to the point that Justin talked me out of going to our halloween to-do b/c he was sure I just needed to have some alone time. Brain. Overload. For sure! But you are so right...a baby comes along with it. That makes it all worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha :) Unfortunately I am not sure that the brain gets any better after having a baby - then it is mommy brain (maybe a little better than pregnancy brain - at least until there is more than one kid...haha)
    P.S. I love your ramblings :)

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my heart smile.