I don't really know what I am even blogging about, but I was excited to do it.
I guess I will just give an update by listing a couple of things on my mind...
- Holy cow, there are ONLY 15 days left until I'm married!
- Holy cow, there are STILL 15 days left until I'm married!
- I am an official coupon-er. I just made up that word, but I think that it suits it. I think that Southern Savers is the best thing in the world, and this week I saved almost $60 by using coupons at Publix. It's nowhere close to where I want to be, but I'm learning!
- Taking a senior level Bible class has kicked my behind, and it's not even my major. Note to self: The title "Book Study of John" does not mean "Let's get together for a Bible study and talk about how much Jesus loves us." It really means that the professor will mention words you don't know like "Soteriology" and "Docetism" and expect you to know them already.
- Budgeting is becoming more and more important, and we are learning a lot. Trial and error is not always the way to go with money, though. I'm learning that it's just better to stay safe and not play around. You could go in the negative, or end up with a small amount in checking... I'm just saying.
Ok, so there is a lot more than that going on. But really, I just don't have time, and anyone reading this probably thanks me for not ranting and raving any longer. Maybe I'll squeeze in one more post before the wedding. If not, I'll see you on the other side! Yipee!