*****I HAVE MOVED!*****
*****Find me here: sarahannrogers.com*****

Welcome! I'm so glad you've found your way here and hope you enjoy your time connecting.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Bliss and Busyness

Wow!  It's been a really long time since I've blogged.  However, I have been validly busy!  Since I last updated, I have gotten married (yay!), gone on a honeymoon, and been really busy with school.  I can't believe that over a month has passed, and it's almost Thanksgiving.  I guess I'll just give some updates that I can remember, and after this, start blogging regularly again!

  • Being married is wonderful, and I love watching movies and eating dinner and shopping with Billy.  I keep getting asked what the best part about being married is, and I have a hard time putting my finger on anything specific.  I just love that we get to do everything together and just experience life.

  • School is crazy and I just cannot wait to have this semester over with.  I have a huge paper to write for my American Writing class, and I am really dreading it, and I like to write.  I just think I've been so busy that I can't wait for a true break.

  • Our friends, Paul and Amy, got married 4 weeks after us, and it was such a beautiful wedding.  We are glad to add the last wedding of the year, and I'm so glad that they're married now, too.

  • The honeymoon was absolutely amazing.  We went to Riviera Maya, Mexico, and it was gorgeous.  Our resort was wonderful and we had so much fun relaxing.  One of the highlights was this contest that they had one night that was modeled after "American Idol."  It was a singing contest, and Billy entered, and he WON!  He won a bottle of Tequila, which we promptly gave away to one of Billy's newly-made fans (who ended up being a HUGE fan after the gift).

  • Living in a small apartment is so fun.  I love being a wife, and I want to just clean all of the time (okay, well, that's dramatic, but still...)!  Really, though, I do love it, and I feel so blessed to be at this point in our lives.

  • Couponing has gotten even better since we have been married.  I think I'm the only girl I've met so far who's husband helps her clip coupons!  Seriously, he's so awesome.  We actually go in two lines every Sunday night so that we can get two Mystery Penny items at Publix.  It's so fun!

  • I am looking forward to Christmas break so that I can read cheesy Christian romance novels.  I can't wait to stop reading this literary fiction.  It's only qualified as "literary" if it has a bad ending.  I like happy, sloppy, romantic endings.


I think I should end this list, but thanks to anybody who stayed long enough to read this!  I'll update sooner, next time.

Oh, and here's a wedding picture.  I'll put more on later!