*****I HAVE MOVED!*****
*****Find me here: sarahannrogers.com*****

Welcome! I'm so glad you've found your way here and hope you enjoy your time connecting.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

DEAR FOLLOWERS:

All of a sudden, I have realized that I have lots of you following me over here, and somehow, I did not migrate you over to my new blog:

Let me apologize!

Also, I've missed you!

Here I've been, blogging over there for quite some time now, and I haven't even invited you.

Let me extend my blogger hand to you, and invite you over to my new home on this lovely internet.  It's a little bit more lovely (I think), and hopefully somewhat easier to navigate.

If you want to go ahead and keep up with my posts (even the ones you've missed... again, sorry) -

Click HERE to Subscribe in a Reader

or

Click HERE to get posts in your INBOX (easy & painless)

I'm so excited to reconnect with you!  Have a lovely Sunday, friends.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I'm at work surfing around your blog from
    my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading
    your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the fantastic work!


    Here is my weblog; how to lose belly fat for men without exercise

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my heart smile.