Marriage is the best, hardest, most wonderful thing I have ever done.
I wouldn't change this last year for the world. Even though I've been stretched, changed, and grown more than I would have thought imaginable, I love it.
So far, the ten best things about being married:
1. Someone is always there to hug me when I cry for no reason.
2. I have learned how to pray for someone else more than I pray for myself.
3. I live with Prince Charming, and he loves romance.
4. He thinks I'm awesome even when I burn cookies (which I have definitely done).
5. I am protected in all arenas.
6. He pretends to be awake and talk to me when I need it (he does try really hard!).
7. I get to watch him fast and pray for our family and future.
8. He unplugs drains I consistently stop up (I lose a ton of hair. And, one time, I put rose-stems down the drain in the kitchen... Oops.)
9. I don't have to kill any bugs, ever.
10. I get to be around my best friend all of the time. It's like a constant sleepover.
Don't get me wrong, there are really hard days. The best thing about it all, though, is that it is forever.