*****I HAVE MOVED!*****
*****Find me here: sarahannrogers.com*****

Welcome! I'm so glad you've found your way here and hope you enjoy your time connecting.

Monday, December 15, 2008

It's been awhile.

There are so many reasons I have not blogged in months. As I will soon have LOTS of down time, I am going to try and do more. However, a breif list of why I haven't been blogging (and I will expand later):
1. Mononucleousis - This frustrating virus that has dragged itself out in my body for way to long.
2. Busyness- with school and work and being sick, blogging was not a priority
3. Conviction - this is definitely one I will back up later, but I have not blogged because I feel convicted about some things... mainly my motives for blogging and my recent attempt to shift my focus off of myself...
Anyway, I'm off today to get an ultrasound on my spleen... Cause of that number one...
More to come, later.