*****I HAVE MOVED!*****
*****Find me here: sarahannrogers.com*****

Welcome! I'm so glad you've found your way here and hope you enjoy your time connecting.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Time to Give Thanks

I realized the other day that I do a lot of venting to you all.  It's just that you are so encouraging and wonderful and writing it down makes me see life in a better perspective.  I would be lying if I didn't say that I was going through a time of tremendous growth, but I also would be lying if I didn't say I was hugely blessed.  To remind myself and all of you that I do have lots of amazing things that God has given me, I wanted to make a list (I know, surprise, surprise.  Don't hate.  I know you love my lists!).

I'm Thankful For:

1. William Rogers

How in the world did I get such an understanding, self-sacrificing, loving husband?  He's also really cute.  He works so hard so that I can get time off, and he serves me in so many ways.  He truly puts my needs above his own, he prays for me daily, and he is super romantic.  I am so in love.

2. Bon Blog Designs
In my time of crazy schedules, I'm so glad to have something that makes me feel creative and is a sort of outlet that I really enjoy.  It's a blast to meet bloggers and work with them and try to get everything right.  I just finished my real-life friend Lindsey's blog.  You should check her out; she's super sweet.




3. Friends
Billy and I have some amazing friends that have lifted us up, prayed for and with us, and just been some of the most fun people to be around.  It's as if God gave us a gift we hadn't even been asking for but he knew we needed.

4. My Readers
You all have been some of the best friends and confidants that a girl could ask for.  You're uplifting, friendly, and your comments and emails have opened up a whole new world for me.  I couldn't have asked for any more lovely readers and friends.  Thank you.  You are a huge blessing.

12 comments:

  1. Sweet post! I am thankful for Bon Designs too, if it wasn't for you my blog would look so blah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love lists too...i really like the ones where we count our blessings! :) hope you have a great week sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm one of your newer followers but have so enjoyed stopping by. And, whenever I need a new blog design, I'll sure be giving you a call. I have only had my current one about 3 mos. so it will be a while before I need a change.

    Enjoyed your list and what a cute couple you and your Hubby make. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet words! I am a new follower by way of Brown Eyed Belle. Her post about you designing blogs for people really peaked my interest, and I intend on contacting you soon (once I have some play money!) :)

    Stephanie

    thesingleslant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some wonderful things to be thankful for! Love Lindsey's new design! You did a fab job once again!! On my thankful list is your blog...such inspirational and joy-filled posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a great post. And I just love the picture of the two of you -- great shot! =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe, you and your husband are so adorable! I love your blog design. Too bad you don't design for WP! I've enjoyed getting to know you through your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog as well as all your other work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes we all need a time to vent and feel like a new person once we do. I totally understand... it makes you a real person to be able to share things. I am glad you have been so honest and thank you for sharing with all your blogger friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really need to make a thankful list like this and post it when I'm feeling grumpy! That was so uplifting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You and your husband do look pretty darn cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my heart smile.