1. Thank you: Kelly Anne for the advice to put vinegar on my sunburn. It really helped, and the next morning, my burn was at least 50% less red. I can't tell you how much easier you made it to sit down and get up!
2. Thank you: person with a motorcycle in my apartment complex. I get really excited when I see a great parking spot, and then I almost pull in, and you are there. It's as if you are just waiting to surprise me and say, "Nope! This spot is taken!" We should get one of these, and this would never be a problem:
3. Thank you: Heidi from Wonder Woman Wannabe who wrote about taking your man to a sporting event on a date. I totally did that last night, and he was ecstatic! We had a blast, and I loved making him that giddy!
4. Thank you: iviemade Etsy Shop for making some of the most adorable pillows. When I have a little extra cash, I'll be thinking of you and this pinstripe one:
5. Thank you: Mom, for making me feel less stupid yesterday. I called you after my doctor's appointment, and you were wonderful. You told me that this is not all in my head. You give great advice.
Thank you doctor for looking at me like I didn't know what I was saying, and for telling me that I'm probably just stressed, and that you can try and help me, but you don't really think there's anything wrong (don't worry, it's nothing serious, I just have a few things that have been off, and I went to her for help, because that's what doctors do...)!!
6. Thank you: Lindsey for doing an awesome Giveaway for Tom's Shoes. It's such a good cause, and the new line of shoes are also super cute!
These are my fav. so far. Love stripes, can't you tell?