*****I HAVE MOVED!*****
*****Find me here: sarahannrogers.com*****

Welcome! I'm so glad you've found your way here and hope you enjoy your time connecting.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

31 days: The Start

I'm joining in with a mass of women who are committing to blog for 31 days on a certain topic that they choose.  The Nester is hosting, and I'm a little more than giddy to join with this community.

For 31 days, I will be blogging on submission.
Lately, I haven't been able to get past chapters of the Word for weeks at a time.
It's all been more real to me than ever before.  My thought life is being remolded.

I'm working on putting my mind, my will, my thoughts, my all into submission under the leadership of my Jesus.
What is more pleasing to the LORD:your burnt offerings and sacrificesor your obedience to his voice?Listen! Obedience is better than sacrifice,and submission is better than offering the fat of rams.
I'm going to be going through verses that are working on my heart, pushing me into submission, healing me.

This was Day 1.

Tomorrow, I'll be submitting again.  Bring on the change.