*****I HAVE MOVED!*****
*****Find me here: sarahannrogers.com*****

Welcome! I'm so glad you've found your way here and hope you enjoy your time connecting.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

31 days: Rejoicing


My God is good.
He does good things.

When my dishes and laundry are piled up, when I keep intending to do my hair only to be interrupted by a needy little person, when money and time and patience just runs out...
My God gives.

And I rejoice.

Today, I sat in a room of moms, and in my heart I just knew.
Somebody's marriage was struggling.
Somebody's finances were past the point of stressful.
Somebody's life and direction looked as clear as murky water.

And I rejoiced.

Because we were all together, in one Name, in one Presence, and there was encouragement and love and prayer, and it was good.
He gives, and gives, and He does take away.
And then He gives again.

Source: etsy.com via Jill on Pinterest