*****I HAVE MOVED!*****
*****Find me here: sarahannrogers.com*****

Welcome! I'm so glad you've found your way here and hope you enjoy your time connecting.

Monday, June 14, 2010

I've Missed You!

I'm linking up to the new mommy-of-two's Miscellany Monday:

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
1. Our Mission Trip was just wonderful.  I'll update more about it in spurts, I'm sure. And this post might be not-so-random due to all I want to share!

2. The place we stayed was just gorgeous.


3. My friend Chelsie and I became really close with these two sisters at the church we worked with.  It was such a blessing to see their dedication to their community.  I felt a partnership with them even though we came from such different backgrounds!
  
4. I am always reminded of God's presence while worshiping in Mexico.  I know it is partly cultural, but the reckless abandon with which these people run into God's presence is humbling and inspiring.

5. My guest bloggers, Cole and Lauren, were amazing last week.  To read their posts: Change the World Tuesday: Feed My Starving Children & Where Would You Go to Meet God?

6. Thank you for your prayers and encouragement while we were gone.  It meant so much and I know God worked because you interceded.

16 comments:

  1. Breath-taking-ly beautiful.

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that place is gorgeous! Can't wait to hear more about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm glad you had a great trip!! i'm excited to hear about the work you did : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back!!!!! So glad it was a wonderful time! I can't wait to hear more about it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pics! Can't wait to hear about your trip!

    Thanks for stopping by and the sweet comment about my kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! Glad you're home safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photos! Can't wait for a huge recap! :) Glad the trip was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. glad you had a blessed trip! I can't wait to go out of the country again for a mission trip...it's so amazing to do God's work within a different culture. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, that is beautiful. And I agree that peoples of other cultures often have a reckless abandonment in their worship that we have yet to attain. We have a guy from Africa in our congregation and I love to watch him worship. He brings so much freedom!

    Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. sarah! what lovely pictures. so glad you had a wonderful trip! the place looks gorgeous. it's such a beautiful thing to connect with others from the body of Christ and feel such a bond to them even though you come from such different places! oh the beauty! it makes my heart glad and reminds me a bit of what heaven will be like! can't wait to hear more and more about the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowzer. That place is GORGEOUS! And you were serving God? What a lucky girl. The mission field is wherever you are, and that was one heck of a field. ;D beautiful. You are an inspiration. great post.

    -makay

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved going on Mission trips with my family when I was young. We loved traveling to Mexico for our summer vacations. I know what you mean about it being humbling and inspiring. Thanks for sharing your randomness. beautiful pictures!

    ~blessings

    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so glad to hear your Mission Trip went well :)!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! That place does look amazing! Welcome back!

    http://lifeisthemessyparts-jennifer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. The place looks so stunning and we missed you too:)
    I cant wait to hear more about your time there:)
    Kisses darling:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. That place is just gorgeous, wow!

    I got your link from Monday Miscellany! I'm now following you and hope you can stop by my blog and read my Monday Miscellany too!

    http://theartsymom.tk

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my heart smile.