Anyway, KA over at Medical School Mrs. just gave me my first Blog Award! I'm so honored because I love her blog and have enjoyed forming our little blogger-friendship!
Well, this award comes with conditions (which I am so excited to comply with!) :
- List 6 things you are a master in.
- Pass it on to 6 bloggers you think are masters at friendship, and make blogging so awesome.
6 Things I am a Master in:
1. Reading all of the time. Especially Christian Romance novels. Since becoming an English major, I have been enlightened that these are not really quality writing, but they just are so wonderful! One of my favorite authors is Lori Wick. The first book I ever read of hers was The Hawk and the Jewel, and to this day, I go back and read my favorite parts of it, just for comfort's sake.
2. Being the Biggest Bare Escentuals Fan ever. Everything I use makeup-wise comes from them. I have the Bare Minerals foundation, blush, warmth, and Mineral Veil (which is a must-have!). I also have their liner-shadow, eyebrow color, lipgloss, and mascara. Oh, and one of my all time favorite products is the Skin Rev-er Upper. It's just glorious for your skin!
3. Loving Billy. I am so far from being the best wife, but I don't know that anyone could love my husband as much as I do. Or at least, I'm glad to be the one who gets to love him best!
4. Trying new recipes. I am a master at trying but not always succeeding. I love to attempt to be good, though. (Check out my post, Gourmet!)
5. Speaking Starbucks lingo. I have got it down, people. I'd work there if I wanted a job (and if I was hired, of course). But seriously, they compliment me on it. It's not really a gift - I think it's a learned skill from having such an addiction.
6. Using Parenthesis. I think I use them all of the time. They are quite useful! I just overuse a little much. If it bothers you, I sincerely apologize!!
6 Bloggers I'm Awarding:
Cait from The Blessed Life
Jane from Wishful Thinking
Amy from Our Journey Together
Taylor from A Little Slice of Heaven...
Anna from Small Things with Great Love
Carissa from Lowercase Letters
Again, Happy Thursday!
Don't you love this picture?!
I can't wait for watermelon & summer!