*****I HAVE MOVED!*****
*****Find me here: sarahannrogers.com*****

Welcome! I'm so glad you've found your way here and hope you enjoy your time connecting.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday! Yay!

This is coming a bit late because I am stuck right in the middle of a take-home Shakespeare midterm due on Tuesday.  Yes, I know you are all jealous of this opportunity, but I am the one who gets to spend hours poring over iambic pentameter and renditions of wars and plots and magic and men starving women to get submission.  Yep, it's super exciting.  I can't wait to finish this so that I can return.  That's why I am not rambling!
Remember, if you do your sentence, link up in a comment.  Thanks!


sarah ann's bon mot
Today's Sentence:
What we feed our flesh determines how healthy we are; we should think of our spirit the same way.

2 comments:

  1. That is so true and a constant reminder to keep indulging ourselves in His word. Thanks :) I hope you had a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, and good luck with your midterm. Ughh doesn't sound fun at all.

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my heart smile.